Last Updated: 14th Nov 2023
PNUK.com is the site owned and ran by Paul Nicholson - PNUK Ltd.
2. Information We Collect
2.1 Personal Information: When you register on our site, you may be asked to provide your name and email address. You may also visit our site without registering. Your email address will be verified by an email containing a unique link. If that link is visited, we know that you control the email address.
2.2 IP Addresses: When registered and posting, we record the IP address that the post originated from. We may also retain server logs that include the IP address of every request to our server.
2.3 Cookies: We collect cookies to enhance the functioning of the site, add styles to the site, and monitor for errors. Please note that not accepting cookies may cause certain aspects of the site to not function as normal.
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- Improve our site - We continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Enhance customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Send periodic emails - The email address you provide may be used to send you information, notifications that you request about changes to topics or in response to your user name, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
4. Data Retention Policy
- We will make a good faith effort to retain server logs containing the IP address of all requests to this server no more than 90 days.
- We will retain the IP addresses associated with registered users and their posts for no more than 5 years.
6. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may disclose your information to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, provided that those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it's appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
7. Third-Party Links
Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
8. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Our site, products, and services are intended for individuals who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, do not use this site.
10. Your Consent
12. Contact Information